Dropbox is the file-sharing app which helps to reduce the busywork, so you can focus on the things that matter. Dropbox is the world’s best smart workspace. With the help of this, We bring the cloud content and traditional files together with your suitable tool, so you can be easily organized, stay focused and get in sync with your team.
You can organize you all files in one central place, you can safely integrate them across all your devices and access them anytime, anywhere. Soo many business development teams are trusted in Dropbox’s secure infrastructure. Dropbox offers an amazing suite of storage and sharing capabilities. It is also known as an online backup service because it ensures that we never lose those files permanently, preferably store in more than one place, so that Dropbox is beneficial for us. Dropbox hosted in the cloud, to use dropbox is not complicated just you need to download the app on your preferred device like Windows, Linux and Macintosh, iPad, iPhone, Blackberry and other android devices. It resembles your adjusted neighborhood stockpiling with dropbox account information, information constantly accessible to you, even disconnected can utilize them. Dropbox provides the latest new file request feature which enables the user to send a request for files from others and automatically show up in your Dropbox folder. The latest version of this app is 170.2.8. Dropbox is compatible with all device but the minimum requirement of this app is Android 4.4+.
- Free storage is the important feature of Dropbox which provides free storage up to 2 GB and 100 GB on various for-fee plans.
- It also provides the extended storage feature up to 100 GB which depends upon the pay cost.
- It helps to access the stored files from anywhere and anytime.
- The authenticated person can give access with the help of a user name and password, so Dropbox provides a security feature for us.
- With the help of this app, we share the screenshots quickly, no need to take a screenshot, no need to drag them into dropbox and no need to copy share the link.
The latest version of Dropbox is 170.2.8 which is published on 2020-01-14.